Friday, May 3: Preview and First Friday
Saturday, May 4: Art Center Benefit
Submissions due February 14
Please view the prospectus here before clicking on any of the links below.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
This year, there are three ways to participate:
Live Auction – 30 juried artworks donated at 100% by collectors or artists.
Secret Auction – 30 juried artworks with at least a 40% minimum to The Art Center.
a) These pieces will be exhibited in our Gould Gallery and will be bid on silently and secretly. Instead of a bid sheet, bidders will fill out a small piece of paper of what they are willing to pay, with respect to the minimum and retail prices for each piece, and put it into a box. The bidder with the highest amount wins the piece.
b) Artwork with a retail value of at least $400, and a minimum bid of no less than $200, will be considered for the secret auction. If you have pieces with a lower retail value, please consider donating to the silent auction option
Silent Auction – 100% donations of artwork, trips, certificates, etc.
The Art Center Benefit is the organization’s largest annual fundraiser of the year and is an opportunity for artists, art-lovers, and enthusiasts to show their support of the exhibitions and initiatives we offer to the residents of the Grand Valley. Every year, The Art Center invites artists and collectors to donate work for a fine art auction to sell in support of The Art Center’s work and mission. As a result of this support, The Art Center continues to provide:
- Accessible arts education, including a scholarship program, for youth and adults of all ages and abilities,
- thought-provoking exhibitions featuring local, regional, and nationally-acclaimed artists,
- a venue for local art guilds and community members to gather,
- free First Fridays and programs such as the Visiting Artist Lecture Series, Demo Night, and Spring Art Week,
- and a Permanent Collection that preserves Colorado’s rich history and culture.
Generously sponsored by: