Do you love The Art Center? Do you want to help it move strongly into the future?
Step up for the arts and serve on the board of trustees of the Western Colorado Center for the Arts (WCCA)!
Deadline for applications is September 9, 2016, to be considered for the upcoming term of the WCCA board of trustees beginning November 2016.
Board Trustee position description
To best serve your community art center, you should:
• Definitely have a passion for the cause.
• Truly believe that art and creative experimentation changes lives and makes life worth living.
• Have a willingness to volunteer and advocate for the exhibition and educational programs
offered by the WCCA.
• Be willing to serve at least one three-year term as a trustee and serve on at least one committee.
• Be ready to assist in the development of a fundraising plan and support fundraising efforts
through individual volunteer action and personal giving to ensure that adequate financial
resources are available.
• Attend monthly meetings that build a team spirit and positive outcomes.
• Have a strong commitment to leave WCCA even better than you found it.