- Funded by proceeds from the Used Book and Art Supply Store in the Art Center, The Teen and Young Adult Scholarship is a need based scholarship for artists ages 13-35.
McBride Foundation Scholarship
- Funded by the Linda McBride Foundation, this scholarship is awarded based on a student’s financial need, at-risk or special needs status, and their interest in art.
- Funded by the Moss family, members of the Art Center Board of Directors, and local businesses such as Bank of the West, this scholarship is awarded based on the student’s financial need and the student’s interest in art.
- Adult Scholarships are based on several factors – financial need, your interest in art, and the return of the application in a timely manner. Scholarship applications must be submitted as soon as possible for consideration. Special conditions apply. Please contact the Art Center for information.
- The Art Center Ceramics Department Scholarship is awarded based on several factors, the student’s financial need, the student’s interest in art and the return of the application in a timely manner. Scholarship applications must be submitted one week prior to the beginning of the session to be considered for a Scholarship.