Demo Night - Call to Artists
Online Video Submission
Deadline: November 1, 2020
You’re invited to submit video demonstrations of your artistic process to be hosted online through The Art Center’s website and social media platforms for our annual Demo Night! Submissions will be juried by The Art Centers curatorial staff and must be submitted as a .MOV or .MP4 by November 1, 2020.
DIRECTIONS AND SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Use a phone or camera to take a 3-5-minute video demonstrating your artistic prosses. Videos should be well lit, and all audio should be audible and clear, with minimal background noise. All music must not require any attribution
- Name video file with first and last name and followed by the medium.
- Ex: Bob_Smith_Oil painting demonstration
- Send video file to [email protected] via WeTransfer.com
- Please send a follow-up email to [email protected] indicating you submitted your video via WeTransfer.
- Submission deadline: November 1
- Submission format: .MOV or .MP4
- Choose a well-lit area with lots of natural light or studio lights
- Use a tripod to stabilize the recording device
- Use a lapel mic or other mic, if possible
- Open to all artists.
Submission of Media shall constitute an agreement on the part of the artist to comply with the conditions set forth in this prospectus, including the following: Permission to reproduce the Media for publicity purposes and for educational purposes is granted. Media is viewed anonymously by the juror. All decisions made by the juror are final.