Saturday, May 4
Tickets: $30 for one, $50 for two
Preview on First Friday, May 3, 6:30-9pm
Submissions due February 14
This year’s theme is a roaring 20s, prohibition era party called “Paint the Town: An Art Center Benefit – and All That Jazz!” The entire experience will be different and guaranteed to be better than ever by including live performances of show tunes during the live auction portion of the evening. More details will be offered in the coming months, so keep an eye out for more news about the benefit. Come and celebrate the arts with us on Saturday, May 4, to support YOUR Art Center. It’s going to be a blast – and all that jazz!
The Art Center Benefit is the organization’s largest annual fundraiser of the year and is an opportunity for artists, art-lovers, and enthusiasts to show their support of the exhibitions and initiatives we offer to the residents of the Grand Valley. Every year, The Art Center invites artists and collectors to donate work for a fine art auction to sell in support of The Art Center’s work and mission. As a result of this support, The Art Center continues to provide:
- Accessible arts education, including a scholarship program, for youth and adults of all ages and abilities,
- thought-provoking exhibitions featuring local, regional, and nationally-acclaimed artists,
- a venue for local art guilds and community members to gather,
- free First Fridays and programs such as the Visiting Artist Lecture Series, Demo Night, and Spring Art Week,
- and a Permanent Collection that preserves Colorado’s rich history and culture.
Generously sponsored by: