Didn't get a chance to view the October exhibits? You're in luck! These exhibits will be up through the middle of November and we'll be hosting a shortened First Friday November 6 with limited availability. To attend, please select a free ticket below for the time slot of your choice. Your ticket will give you access to all of our exhibitions.
Did you know?
The Art Center is part of Mesa County's Variance Protection Program, also known as the 5-star rating program. Your health and safety is our top priority, and we will make sure our First Friday event is safe for everyone. Below are things we will do for you:
- Track visitor and group entry and exit so as not to exceed maximum occupancy.
- Make sure gallery limits are not exceeded.
- Make sure visitors follow directional signs.
- Procedures will be in place to clean high-touch objects and surface areas.
To ensure we are all safe, we need your help with the following:
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in the building. If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, we ask that you please stay home for your safety and others' safety. Please contact us with questions or concerns.
- Use provided hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- Follow posted occupancy limits for each gallery.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance between yourself and others not in your party.
- Do not shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact with others.